The deadline for nominatin is 30 March 2013
Each year USCAA selects a Coach of the Year based on a number of criteria. All Clubs are encouraged
to submit their coach for the Coach of the Year award. Dependent on the number and type of
nominations, the Committee may also award a New Coach of the Year.
This award is for USCAA coaches and the contributions to USCAA, USCAA clubs and USCAA members.
Qualifications for Coach of the Year include:
1. Contributions to the sport of collegiate archery via publications
2. Collegiate Clinics and workshops
3. The performances of the archery team that the individual coaches
4. Service to college archery
5. A current Coach member of USCAA
6. USCAA Coach Certification
7. Number of years coaching the collegiate club
In your nomination, please include the name of the club/university as well as any other pertinent info
related to the Coach's support, coaching, and activities with the college club and USCAA.
To nominate a coach for the Coach of the Year, a member club via the club representative must submit
a brief bio and information regarding the coach qualifications as outlined above, along with a picture in
jpg format to USCAA at firstname.lastname@example.org
A committee shall review the applications and select the Coach of the Year. Any committee member
who is affiliated with a nominee will not be permitted to participate in the selection or discussion of the
Coach of the Year Award.